At the moment in Ukraine, we provide the opportunity to pay in three ways:
- Payment for the Privat Bank card.
- Payment on delivery (cash on delivery "Nova Poshta" after prepayment in the amount of UAH 200 ).
After you have decided on the choice and made an order in our store, or discussed an individual order in Facebook with our manager, or by phone. (After the order through the site, our manager will contact you to clarify the details, as well as confirm the order).
We work without an advance payment. Exclusion is only individual orders. In this case, prepayment is paid to the PrivatBank card in the amount of UAH 200.
Ways to receive your order.
At the moment, there are three options for obtaining your order:
- "NovaPoshta"delivery .
Terms of the order, if it is not available at the moment, is from 3 to 5 working days (the dates are considered by phone).
Refunds or full replacement of the product (without making changes to it) are made if:
- If there are significant design differences between the actual product and the information presented on the site.
- Poor-quality processing of materials, as well as the work done on the product - an uneven seam, significant defects in materials, accessories.
If this product was not in use, its presentation, consumer properties are preserved, we will make a refund less the cost of shipping and money transfer within 10 working days after receipt of the product.
Return or exchange of goods of proper quality:
Article 9. According to the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights":
The consumer has the right to exchange unserviceable goods of appropriate quality for a similar one from the seller from whom he was acquired in the following cases:
1) if the goods did not satisfy the buyer in form, size, style, color, size or for other reasons, it can not be used for its intended purpose.
2) if it for some reason did not fit the buyer, while it was not used and its presentation, consumer properties, seals, labels, as well as a settlement document issued to the consumer along with the goods sold were retained.
Return or exchange of goods of inadequate quality:
Article 8. According to the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights":
If the deficiencies are insignificant, the buyer has the right to free of charge elimination thereof within the established legislative period.
If, as a result of the examination, it is established that the defects of the goods have arisen due to the fault of the buyer, he is obliged to reimburse the costs associated with the examination. Elimination of defects caused by improper operation is also carried out at the expense of the buyer.
Exchange and return of goods of proper quality:
1. From the date of purchase of the goods, no more than 14 days have elapsed, not counting the day of purchase, and the goods have no traces of exploitation, the integrity of the package, the presentation, consumer properties, seals, marking, as well as all documents received from the seller (checks, , user's manual).
2. If a gift has been added to the product, it must be returned together with the goods. In this case, the gift should also not contain traces of exploitation, its presentation, consumer properties, seals and factory packaging should be preserved. If a permanent customer card was issued at the time of purchase, it will be canceled.
3. If at the time of the exchange of a similar product is not available, the consumer has the right:
- buy any other goods that are available, with a corresponding recalculation of value,
- get back money in the amount of the value of the returned goods,
- to carry out the exchange of goods for the same at the first receipt of the corresponding goods on sale.
4. With the return of money, settlements with the buyer are made based on the value of the goods at the time of purchase. The money is returned no later than within 7 days from the moment of confirmation of the absence of the fact of violation of the guarantee obligations on the part of the buyer.
Exchange of goods is not made in the following cases:
1. If the goods were in operation and are defective or in incomplete configuration.
2. More than 14 days have passed since the purchase.